Thursday, June 9, 2011

The unemployed moment

Well, today is the fourth day of my unemployed moment. So far, I would say I am doing good by keeping myself busy with doing the things I like, for example by helping my friend to look after her store! It's darn fun! Special thanks to http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/2009/10/13/10-things-to-do-while-youre-unemployed and http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2009/03/06/5-things-to-do-when-youre-unemployed-hint-its-not-job-hunting/ for some awesome tips. Hint: Unemployed is not all about job hunting and it is so true.

Facts proven by me! What I did today?
10.30am - 12.00pm: I went to Atria Bookstore @ Damansara Jaya and bought a few books which I really like the contained I will say. I bought them so cheap cause the shopping mall is closing down. So as the bookstore.

12.00pm - 1.00pm: I had lunch with my long lost friend, Xuna (I met her at the Bus Station). We have decided to met up this Saturday for a language tutorial session. Yeahh...

1.00pm - 2.00pm: I met my colleagues. Will go for a investment classes my colleagues recommended for the next coming week. Wohooo... I have some plan coming up!

2.00pm - 2.30pm: Went for a FREE embroidery sessions. Well, its free! Why not? :D

2.30pm - 6.30pm: Help out Carol with her crystal store. Business is not bad today! ;)

Overall, I had a fun day by meeting people, enjoying free stuff and help out my darling friend. She surprised me by compliment me a silver energy stone necklace which I do not expected that at all! Much thanks, Carol! They are so beautiful. You just made my day! xoxo

Well, during unemployment every cents count. My total spending today is:
  • Books: RM12.00 for 2 books
  • Lunch: Xuna treat. Thanks, Xuna! :*
  • Eye brown Embroidery: FREE
  • Snack: RM3.00
TOTAL:RM15.00

Alious,
Love Vancy

No comments:

Post a Comment